Referral Program Rules:
1. The referral is only applicable to New Campers who have never before attended Camp Ramah in Canada.
2. The referral program cannot be used for campers in the Mini-Taste (Garinim) program.
3. In order to be declared an official referral, you are giving Camp Ramah in Canada permission to contact the Referrer and New Camper to confirm referral details.
4. Each New Camper counts as an individual referral (i.e., if you refer 2 new campers, either from the same family or from different families, each new Camper who registers will receive $200 off their tuition).
5. Referral discounts are considered valid and will be applied as a tuition discount once this form is submitted and both the Referrer and New Camper are registered for camp. Camp registrations must be in by May 1, 2018. Please note that space is limited and that registrations are taken on a first-come first-served basis.
6. If you’d like to refer additional families once you’ve submitted a referral form, you can do so at any point. The same rewards will be given.