Are you someone who enjoys working with children? Working with a team of inspiring young adults? Working in a creative, dynamic Jewish environment? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you should apply for a summer staff position at Camp Ramah in Canada!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Cabin counselor
- Counselors for campers with special needs
- Swim Instructor
- Waterfront Staff (waterskiing, sailing, canoe, kayak)
- Camping trip staff
- Sports Instructor (basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, spinning, aerobics, hockey, yoga, gymnastics, ultimate Frisbee)
- Specialty Programs (art, ceramics, beading, song leading, drama…)
To apply for a position on staff click on application.
Once we have received your completed application, we will contact you for an interview.
All of our staff are required to have a police background check.
- Please inquire with your local police department
Every staff member is required to review the Staff Handbook and sign off that they have read it and agree to abide by the procedures and policies of Camp Ramah in Canada.
If you have any questions about the Staff Application process, please contact our Assistant Director, Aviva Millstone, at firstname.lastname@example.org.