- Personal information is collected in order to meet the needs of our programs. We collect data in our application forms, on our website, and through our fundraising efforts. Information may include:
- a. Camper/Staff and Family Personal Information, such as address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and birth date
- b. Camper/Staff Immunization, Health, and Personal History data c. Emergency Contact information
- d. Banking or credit card information
- All data, including personal and medical information is collected with your full consent.
Your signature on all forms acknowledges your consent.
Security and Use:
- Information gathered on forms, telephone conversations, or from our website is stored in our files which are secured in our locked offices and processed in a secure database with access controls. All electronic information is protected by use of confidential passwords.
- Your information will only be shared with those who need the specific data, including medical personnel at camp.
- Information is not sold or rented to third parties. Information forwarded is only done with your permission.
- Your information is retained so that we can communication with you in the future.
- We retain paper and related information required by government legislation for 7-20 years, as legislated.
Officer, Edit Rosenstein, Director of Finance and Operations.
- We will assume that you understand that we can collect, use, disclose as necessary